Description: Scream over the runways of super-hardened Iraqi airbases as your squadron sprinkles bomblets on the pavement or blows up aircraft shelters using laser-guided bombs. Turn back the Russian tide in the Ukraine. Ride the Mediterranean waves in fast Israeli attack craft, trading barrages of anti-ship missiles with Syrian ships. Stand toe-to-toe against Iran in the Persian Gulf. Wrestle the Falklands under your control. Go “Down Town” around Hanoi and spar with the deadly NV air defences. Hunt down rogue nukes in Pakistan before they fall into terrorist hands. Face off with your carrier group against India or China – from either side. Square off against the Soviet Union in the cold war confrontation, and against resurgent Russia in the new multipolar world order. Lead nuclear-powered sharks of steel against the masters of antisubmarine ops. Exchange volleys of fire in close-quarters gun duels, or obliterate the enemy with sophisticated, heavy-hitting hypersonic missiles from hundreds or thousands of miles away. Survive massive, vicious air battles. Escort vital convoys to their destination, or make a last stand against all odds. When things escalate out of control, step up to unconventional or even nuclear weapons. Play the most dangerous game of hide and seek – at sea, on land and in the air – even in near-space. Command is the next generation of air/naval wargaming.
- Powerful, detailed 3D-globe (Google Earth-style) with multiple map layers
- Intuitive, point-and-click user interface for beginners backed up by a vast array of hotkeys for power users
- Aircraft, surface ships, submarines, land units, strategic & space forces and all their real-life sensors, weapons and other systems are at your disposal
- Extensive, detailed simulation databases modeling faithfully the capabilities & limitations of each unit
- More then 40 included scenarios covering multiple historic and hypothetical conflicts.
- Integrated scenario editor – make and share your own battles or modify existing scenarios
- Integrated database viewer – browse through the stats for every platform, sensor and weapon in the game
- Tremendous flexibility of scale: From counter-piracy skirmishes to strategic nuclear war
- Detailed modeling of air (including near-space) and naval operations, both surface and underwater, supported by high-quality physics, sensor/EW, terrain and weather, weapon and damage models
- Focused modeling of land-based forces relevant to air/naval/space operations
- Mine and mine-countermeasure operations
- Nuclear operations and other special-weapon categories
- Recorder & replay ability
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.